Nutrition for Optimal Health
Everything you need to know about using whole food nutrition to support optimal health.
What is the healthiest way to eat?
These days, what should be a simple answer, has been made overly complicated. With endless diets, fads, and the "health and wellness" industries coming up with products to sell, it can be confusing to know what is really good for us.
That is why, Kati Sarbu is helping keep it simple.
Learn nutrition concepts as they relate to the Five Pillars of Health AND how food impacts Optimal Health.
When you take this Nutrition for Optimal Health Course you will receive:
- The Full Recorded Nutrition for Optimal Health Webinar (~60 minutes length)
- Downloadable Resources
- Healthy Eating Plate
- Whole Food Guide
- 3 Full Recipes Discussed in the Webinar
- SMART Goals Map
- Full Course Summary
- 3-Months of Dietitian Created Meal Plans included! Pick from your choice of the following meal plans (PLEASE NOTE, the 3-MONTHS of Dietitian Created Meal Plans do NOT come with the past FREE deal of this course. However, if you would like to try any of the below meal plans for free for 3-days, you can still do so here):
- Plant-Based Vegan
- Flex Plan (Great for families)
- Total Custom
- Meal Plans + SunBasket
- 20-Minute Discovery Call with Kati Sarbu to help discuss how to implement what you will learn in this course.
Kati Sarbu is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator, and a Health Made Simple PRO with more than 12 years of experience working as a Dietitian and Health Coach. She is also a wife, mom of two, self-taught home cook, and all-around food enthusiast (especially all things plants, coffee, and chocolate).
Kati is on a mission to help busy, tired nurses boost their energy and feel better, without counting calories, giving up foods they love, or having to spend countless hours at the gym.